Alpenglow is committed to providing you safe, high-quality care tailored to your individual needs as identified by you, your physician, and the Alpenglow staff.
We are there to assist residents with activities of daily living while empowering you to return to your active lifestyle. By doing this, residents are able to shorten healing time and get back to life with family and friends.
Alpenglow services include:
- 24-hour care by highly trained staff.
- Intermittent nursing services by Registered Nurses, as ordered by your physician.
- Education — including demonstration of proper technique, and assistance by staff on activities of daily living, including but not limited to, walking, standing up, and sitting down to prepare you for success at home.
- Continual monitoring of your mobility and transfers, and providing assistance as necessary.
- Assistance with dressing and other personal care needs (such as grooming and personal hygiene).
- Facilitation of communication between you and outside vendors and services (e.g., physical therapy, labs, equipment orders, etc.)
- Reinforcement of education from outside vendors to assure your understanding and compliance.
- Meals and snacks – Alpenglow staff will assist you into dining area as needed, where all meals will be served. Basic snacks and beverages will be available to the resident 24 hours/day.
- Daily cleaning of living quarters and common areas, linen and towel service, personal laundry service.
- Opportunities to participate in social and recreational activities.
- Joint Academy — instruction for patients undergoing joint replacements.
- Spine Academy for residents undergoing spinal surgery.